Male, 31 years, born on
Reside in: Moscow
Ready to relocate, ready business trips
Senior Developer, Team Leader
Employment: full time
Work schedule: remote working, full day
Desired travel time to work: any
Work experience — 9 years +
August, 2020 — until now
- Technical leading of developing electroninc voting system for holders of securities
- Managing internal dev team
- Managing vendor's team
- Taking part in busines requirements analysis, consulting about system technical capabilities
- Planning, control of execution
- Implementing DevOps tasks
- took the whole responsibility of the Project's development to myself
- decreased amount of incidents in 2021 4 times less than in 2020
- implemented a set of important features that allowed to sell the service to a new clients' category
- optimized the development process using automation as well as simplifying team work
- implemented agile methodology to the project during the corporate waterfall model
- covered 80% of the functionality with autotests that made possible to release new features twice as often
- implemented a set of additional projects (can share details at the interview)
Main technology stack:
Linux (RHEL), Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Nginx, ActiveMQ Artemis, Redis, TeamCity, Ansible, AWX, Sonar Qube, Maven, GitLab.
February, 2017 — August 2020 (3 years 7 months)
Head of IT
- development of internal systems as well as software for our partners
- refactoring and optimization of IT systems
- IT support
- new ideas RND, creating MVPs
- administration of server infrastructure
- data bases administration
- distribution of tasks between developers, control of development process
What was implemented:
I joined SweetCard at the moment when only basic MVP was created. All IT systems at the moment are created by myself or under my control:
- Data exchange system for communications with partners
- Analytical system that calculates clients preferenses
- Billing system
- Admin system for managing all processes
- Marts with cashback offers that are embedded into bank's mobile apps (9 different banks with specialized design)
- New Year digest service that looks like IG stories. It's embedded into bank mobile app and shows how customers spended their money using bank card (dividing into categories, the biggest puchase, the most visited shop, count of visited countries, count of taxi rides, etc)
- Boxed solution of loyalty system for launching cashback and discount campaigns. This Software was developed exclusively for Home Credit Bank
- Boxed solution for IG style stoires for bank mobile apps.
Besides development I'd implemented fully by myself a huge set of administration tasks:
- Linux servers administration
- Databases administration
- Backups process setup
- Monitoring system implementation
- Moving from one hosting provider to another (more than 20 servers)
- Implementing email server
- Setting SSL certificates, proxying, load balancing, etc
Also I'd implemented several failed (but interesting) projects. Can tell more during interview.
All listed above helped our company to grow fast and:
- Go into profit
- Increase amount of banks-partners from 5 to 22
- Increase amount of retailers-partners up to 200+
- Increase amount of employees (from 10 to 20)
- Pay first yearly bonuses to employees at the end of 2019
- Create profitalbe business that doesn't have direct competitors
Main technology stack:
Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS), Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate, JOOQ, PostgreSQL, Nginx, Python, Maven, Nexus, Git, Thymeleaf, Docker
August 2012 — February 2017 4 years 7 months
Developer, Senior Developer, Head of CRM Development
- taking part in third line of support
- development of the most difficult tasks (including integration with other bank systems: web site, processing system, ABS, Oracle Service Bus, Telephony, etc.)
- development in other bank systems (Service Bus, Print server, Bug tracking system)
- taking part in business analysis - consulting analytics about system's opportunities
- responsibility for the whole architecture of Oracle Siebel CRM, creating technical specifications and tasks for developers
- releases builds, writing instructions for installation, installation support
- supervision of development and QA teams, control of development process from start to release and after release
- interviewing, forming a team
- By myself developed huge amount of different tasks for many bank departments and business goals: set of tasks for call center, technology of universal plastic for bank cards, credits with auto closing client's credits in other banks and much more.
- Created from scratch inbound expertise of Oracle Siebel CRM in bank. That helped to form inbound team and stop paying too much money to vendors.
- Implemented refactoring of many system's modules that helped to minimize labor costs for future development.
- Created documentation library where I combined descriptions of all important system's modules and main business processes. And also I created rules, recommendations and templates for easy and smart system development.
- Taught six juniors to develop in Siebel CRM.
- Created special software that implements DevOps for Siebel CRM and version control via git.
- Released huge project with interaction between two banks. One bank uses another bank's scroing system. I took role of project manager.
- Released another huge project for SME banking business. In this project we used agile methodology Scrum.
Main technology stack:
Siebel Tools, eScript, SiebelVB, Workflow Processes, Oracle DataBase, BPEL, GlassFish, PHP, Apache, Oracle SOA Suite
Applied Methematics and Informatics, Applied Mathematics and Informatics
Java Spring Framework Hibernate JOOQ jUnit Maven Tomcat ActiveMQ Oracle Database PL/SQL PostgreSQL MySQL SQLite Redis Swift PHP Python pyTorch Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Git HTML CSS JS Nginx REST API Swagger SOAP WSDL XML JSON Linux Shell Scripts DevOps TeamCity GitLab CI Ansible Nexus Docker Docker Compose ООП Project Management Scrum Kanban
Driving experienceDriver's licence category B
- Java. I have a huge experience of developing. Mostly using famous frameworks, but pure Java too.
- I have some experience with ActiveMQ Artemis.
- Python. I used it in two ways: 1 - during studying neural networks and machine learning course (using pyTorch), 2 - for implementing difeerent administration tasks (instead of using shell scripts)
- SQL. Confident user. Mostly I worked with Oracle and PostgreSQL, less with MySQL and SQLite. I have experience with Postgres databases administration: query plans, optimization, running analyze and vacuum, backups, partitioning, etc.
- Swift. I've got a certificate of successfull completion "Swift 4" at udemy.com. I don't have commertial projects with swift, but I have one my own project: iOS application - PostgreSQL client (including connection to DB via SSH tunnel).
- Docker. I have some experience with containers. One project - single container app that represents node for horizontal scaling complicated calculations, Another project - Docker compose with 3 containers (box solution for our partner): Spring Boot app, Postgres DB and Nginx.
- Nginx. Rather good experience with configuring this web server: proxying http requests to apps, including load balancing, serving static content, caching, setting SSL certificates, routing requests from different domain names at single host, etc.
- DevOps. I'm friends with such technologies like GitLab CI, Travis CI, TeamCity, Anslible playbooks and AWX. I' have some experience of implementing full CI/CD pipelienes in different projects.
- Management. I have experience of managing dev and QA teams (up to 9 members). Also I played role of mentor for juniors.
- Recruitment. I conducted more than 40 interviews looking for developers for my team. Also I took part as consultant at interviews for business analytic roles.
- Communication with business. I have a lot of experience in objective explanation of technical limitations, offering requirements simplifying, justified estimation, etc.
- Project management. Have several project where I played PM role.
- Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban.